Select the Proper Property Agent for Property Affairs in Melbourne

BUSINESS property is indeed the right choice for very promising business people. MPG Achievement is known as a real estate agent that focuses on selling hundreds of properties in Melbourne, Australia and specializes in residential sales .

In addition, MPG Achievement undertakes project planning, leasing and property management providing well-proven services in marketing.

“So for a property of 600 thousand Australian dollars, usually it can be 4% per year, so the rental guarantee is more or less 240 million per year and if in Australia you buy it with a down payment of around 40%, the remaining 60% is in a bank mortgage for 30 years,” said Thomas.

Melbourne is now ranked first as the most livable city in the world from various world-class surveys and is a multicultural city. Almost all ethnicities in the world can be found in Melbourne.

Apart from that, Melbourne is also an educational city where the quality of education is guaranteed. Types of education consist of public and private schools.

Melbourne is known to have good and quality health facilities, both public and private.

Some of the best hospitals are here, for example Royal Melbourne Hospital and Monash Medical Centre. Facilities or physical facilities are in Melbourne.

Not only that, to achieve this, Melbourne is providing consistent world-class service for all our customers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *